Topics in East Asia

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Korean teachers tell students Korea should make war to Japan.

This article quote following blog's comment.
http://lostnomad.blogs.com/the_lost_nomad/2005/12/koreajapan_frie.html#comments

I'm often asked by my friends when we will return to my home country. You see, my wife and I have a child who will be of age to attend school in a few years. I used to say that we would return home in the next couple of years because we don't want him to be subjected to racism and bullying. But as of this year, my main concern isn't racism, but rather the fascist tendencies of many Korean school teachers. This came to my attention when our nephew, a bright young boy who could read and write in English and Korean when he was only 3 years old, told me he wanted a war between Korea and Japan. "All Japanese are bad because Dokdo is our land and they want to steal it", he said. I inquired as to where he had learned such a thing, to which he replied, "My teacher. She said Japan is bad." I proceeded to explain to him the evils of war and propaganda. After a long discussion, he finally came to his senses and said,"My teacher is silly." She is indeed.

Posted by: Bubba

It seems that Korean teachers tell students Korea should make war to Japan.
*Sigh*
I think Korea and Japan will never have a friendship even if Japane has a willing to have a friendship to Korea.....

Also, see my former atrticle.

http://eastasiatopics.blogspot.com/2005/11/korean-childrens-paintings.html
http://eastasiatopics.blogspot.com/2005/12/japan-korea-friendship-year-2005.html

Korean, where do you want to go?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home